Addicted to blogger...

Blogging is awesome !!!


Welcome back, 
Spreading your voice, your content, your attention to the world feels quite interesting. I looks very excellent whenever someone reads your article, refers it, gets the motivation from it then apply those thing on himself then we get the true satisfaction for the blogging.. This is what the power of the blogging is....

There is no need to introduce blogging, but for those who just want to knot the basic of it, Here are the few points on it..

Blog is the kind of website which has the each and every (individual) record of the opinions of the post given by the Owner and his fellow commentator.
This is very simple concept to understand, for eg. If I know about photography, each and every detail of it also how to edit the photo and give the effects, then I can choose this niche for my blog and I will prepare myself to make a blog on photography....
So If all the things are settled then I will start posting articles about photography and its related concepts.. After posting these, if a particular user comes to your blog and get inspired by your article then definitely he or she going to comment about it, then these all activities are saved and comes under the term called Blogging.


 Why it is awesome??
        If you write something on your blog and after few days or weeks or may be hours, people starts commenting about that, or the huge amount of traffic comes to your blog to just only for seeing that what you written, then is not cool? In this situation you become a people who got's an opportunity for controlling a group of people and also the audience to tell your thoughts.. THIS IS FOR THE INTERNAL SATISFACTION.

What if you will get paid for it??
        Sound seems crazy but many of the companies waiting for the blog with the high traffic so that they can advertise themselves on your blog, and if this happens then no need to do the jobs, and it will be really worthful if you  got an satisfactory amount of money from them...
The best example is google adsense, they are the pioneers in the advertising industry. Apart from google adsense they are also many tricks and the types are available like affiliate marketing and monetizing your webpages.. using these ways we can earn lots of money and the respect from the audience....

So these are the very effective things happens on the blogging.....  


Why I am get addicted???
 At the very earlier stage of the blogging I taken it as funny thing, not very much serious about it, just posting randomly about anything and waiting for the changes occurred on the webpage that I created. I suppose to refresh my webpage lots of time like in every five minutes looking for any changes, and also refreshing the stats page in every one minute... 

Traffic on blogger, new post
Actually my most of the time was get over in refreshing the pages that I have created, but after few weeks I started seeing the changes in my traffic section, it started showing few amount of visitors on my blog and then day by day those numbers started increasing, and finally I am with the good traffic. I am giving more and more effect on my English and also my content niche so that the large amount of the audience toward this blog....

traffic, social, plus, google


Finally last word for you...
If you have a good writing skills and also the nice topic on which you can talk in deeper then welcome to the world of blogging....