Its 2021: A post after very very long time

Quick resume: Its been almost 8+ years that I had entered into blogging and article writing. This blog is up for 7+ years.
 
As I was checking my stats on the webmaster's tool, I saw this blog on the dropdown in the sites list and instantly landed here.

I started going through older and older posts. Finally went to post 1. 
Reading all of them feels like this was more of my open diary. With broken English, No content planning, and what's going around and writing about them. 

It's very lightweight. At that time were created in the intention of making money as well, but today when I read them, these were nowhere valuable enough to generate online income. Although 1-2 articles were managed to attract lots of visitors. But soon after knowing the power of WordPress, I have switched from blogger, leaving this place un-updated for a long time.
Even though these articles are not able to generate a larger sum of money but Whenever I come here and see them It makes me happy.
It tells me how random I was in terms of content creation, Also how I was not used to bore writing about weird stuff (haha).

In the era of paid hosting where work get lost due to failing in hosting renewal or domain expiry, Blogger is the best thing to store all your progress for a longer time in the future.

Switching to WordPress shifted my focus to inorgnet.com from this blog. Otherwise, this place would have been having more articles showing many things as a timeline by which I would have taken more inspiration.

Its great blogger is keeping everything! Thanks, Blogger for your existence.
I don't know I would be able to keep updating this place regularly, but whenever I will it might give me happiness.


Bhim Chawhan
10th May 2021